I have made the best discovery ever. Chocolate covered cranberries. I went to Zehrs last night at the 10:30 to get a few things and I decided to treat myself. I proceeded to make my way over to the chocolate covered raisins and noticed beside them the cranberries. I decided to go with the cranberries. And the raisins. I got both. Just call me Little Miss Piggy.
Anyways, I haven't eaten the raisins yet. I'm too bust stuffing my face with the cranberries. Yum. They're not much different... Ashleigh (who is enjoying them with me) and I concluded that they're a tad sweeter. Whatever they are they're good and I am wishing that I had bought more cranberries instead of both them and the raisins. Arg.
Any-who, I think I'm going to change my blog template now. As I predicted... I am bored of this one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment