Believe it or not, I've just sat at my computer for over two hours, wasting this precious day looking for blog templates. I suck.
There was just so many to choose from... and in the end I chose the simplest one. And I know myself enough to say that in a couple of days I'll get sick of it and change it. Bah.
By day has been pretty mellow thus far. I slept in until 10:30ish, had some Cinnamon Toast Crunch (which is delicious by the way!) and now I am here. I haven't even showered yet. I think I'm too lazy.
Last night was a good time though. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but the conversation was entertaining. I sat in my living-room with Jake and Ashleigh and we talked about wedding day preferences for what seemed like hours. From shoes to veils, we covered it all! I was actually quite surprised to find that Jake was enjoying our dialogue as much as Ash and I were, haha. In fact, it was Jake who kept the conversation going most of the time. Funny :)
So I have a job interview at Blockbuster on Monday afternoon. How exciting! How nerve-racking actually. I hate interviews... I don't really like having to sell myself to someone. "Why should we hire you?" Well... because I don't have a job currently and would really like the money to eat next month! It's Thursday. That means I have 4 more days before I have to worry about it.
Two more days until the weekend. I think I'm seeing Corey then. I miss him, so hopefully he's able to visit me on his way home from... wherever the heck he is!
That's all folks!
PS. I love peanut M&Ms. The end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment