BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Change is good

So it's been awhile... so much for this blog thing. But here I am again, and I hope to continue with this (I really do!)

I'm back at my apartment for the first time in what seems like forever! Not having a job has made it easy for me to stay elsewhere, which has been fun, but it's good to be here again. I can be alone, spend the time that I need to with God, and think (which sometimes isn't a good thing I've learned). My mind seems to wander to places that upset me, but God knows that that is what I need in order for things to change in my life... and oh how they need to change.
I haven't had any luck with jobs since the last time I wrote. Without work I'm either at home with my parents or at Corey's house. If I could I think I would spend all my time in London with them. I've gotten so comfortable there and I love his family so much! I kind of wish I was there now, but I think God wants me to be on my own for now, and I've hardly spent any time with my roommates this summer. Ashleigh is off for a few days, so she has been here to keep me company. It's when everyone's gone off to work that I start to hate being here. I wouldn't say that I get bored so much as lonely. I could sit and do nothing all day as long as it's with someone.
God's been revealing a lot to me these few days that I've been here. I have a lot to think about and a lot to work through. I thought that I knew what I wanted, and what I want hasn't changed, but I've realized I have a lot to fix before it's wise to move on with the things that I want. Things within myself, my relationship with God, and my relationship with a specific someone. I've also realized that there's no way I am going to be able to fix these things on my own. Praying and seeking my way through these obstacles, relying on God's strength and the courage He will give me is the only way. Reality is just too hard to face on my own. 
School's starting soon and I am so excited! I can't wait for people, haha. Just to have all the people around again, that's what I love. The summer has gone by quickly, so I'm sure this last month will as well. Can't believe that Corey and I have been dating for almost a year! Craziness :) A good crazy of course. 
Well that's it for now I think! I'll be back soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Love you Cait...